News & Events
Community Blood Drive
September 16 & 17, 2020
9 AM-3 PM
We will be hosting blood drives at Lambeth Chapel and Kernersville Chapel on the following dates:
September 16, 2020 from 9 AM-3 PM
Pierce-Jefferson Funeral & Cremation Services Kernersville Chapel
213 West Mountain Street
Kernersville, NC 27284
September 17, 2020 from 9 AM-3 PM
Pierce-Jefferson Funeral & Cremation Services Lambeth Chapel
300 West Wendover Avenue
Greensboro, NC 27408
We are proud to host a blood drive with the American Red Cross. Red Cross is in need of donors, and all blood types are needed.
Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are preferred.
To schedule, call the Red Cross at 336-447-8925.
Thank you for supporting the American Red Cross
SAFETY FIRST-Blood donation is a safe process, and people should not hesitate to give and receive blood.
At each blood drive, Red Cross employees follow thorough safety protocols. In addition to our standard procedures, you will notice the following at your local blood drive:
• Pre-Donation Donor Temperature Screening before entering the blood drive
• Enhanced Disinfecting
• Social Distancing with as much distance between donors as space allows
• Increased Educational Materials
• Donor educational materials on COVID-19.
• For more information visit www.redcrossblood.org